2023-2024 Highlands Student Registration
Read all directions first, then complete the process. It is recommended to use Chrome browser.
Please Note: There is a TWO-step process to register your child for the school year. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE ALL steps below, your child will not be registered.
Directions for the Online Registration are below.
Step 1- Complete Online Registration Process
1) Visit HSD 2023-2024 New Student Registration
2) If you have never used the online registration program, click on Create Account and complete the form.
3) Click on New Form
4) In the drop-down menu you'll see 2023-2024 Registration Form.
5) Add Student --> Complete the First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth of your student & click on Add Student
6) This will now launch you into the remainder of the required registration forms. Forms are listed on the left side of the screen with required fields throughout.
7) Once you have completed all sections, you'll have an opportunity to Review & Submit
8) Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a confirmation email from the registration office indicating we have received the application. You'll receive an additional email once the application has been reviewed and accepted. At this point, please see STEP TWO below.
NOTE: If you cannot complete the form all at once, the form will automatically save and you can log in and complete it at a later time. PLEASE REMEMBER your user name and password as we cannot retrieve them.
If you are registering multiple students for the upcoming school year, you can click on the Home button in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you back to the New Form screen. Click on New Form then click Copy Basic Information Form and indicate which student information you want to copy. Click Go. The only information that will be copied is student and parent/guardian addresses and phone numbers.
Step 2- If you did not upload documents:
These documents must be submitted to the Registration Secretary at the Highlands Administrative Center (not the school building) PRIOR to a student's first day of school at Highlands. A student's start date is contingent upon receipt of these documents.
- 2 forms of Proof of Residency (the only acceptable forms are: current signed lease agreement, current utility bill, or tax bill)
- Proof of Age - Child's birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records
If you have any questions, please contact the Administrative Center registration secretary at 724-226-2400, ext. 5635.
KINDERGARTEN & PRE-K FAMILIES:
If you are registering for 2023-2024 Kindergarten, please click on the link below to sign up for the Kindergarten Screening held in July. You must already be registered in order to sign up for a screening appointment.
Kindergarten Screening Sign Up Link
If you are registering for 2023-2024 Pre-K Counts, please click on the link below to complete a brief questionnaire.
Pre-K Student-Parent Questionnaire
Please view the 2023 Federal Poverty Guidelines, which are used for Pre-K Counts eligibility:
2023 Federal Poverty Guidelines
If you prefer a downloadable paper application for Pre-K Counts, please click the link below.
2023-24 Pre-K Counts Enrollment Application