New Student Registration PK-12
If you do not have access to a computer to complete registration, devices are available at:
Highlands Administrative Center
1500 Pacific Avenue (rear)
Natrona Heights, PA 15065
Age Requirements for Kindergarten: Children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1.
Information required for enrollment is listed below. These documents must be submitted to the Registration Secretary at the Highlands Administrative Center (not the school building) PRIOR to a student's first day of school at Highlands. A student's start date is contingent upon receipt of these documents.
Proof of Residency
- Must provide 2 forms of proof of residency
- Acceptable documents: a deed, lease, current utility bill (within 30 days), current credit card bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver’s license, DOT identification card
Proof of Age
- Acceptable documents: birth certificate, baptismal certificate, copy of record of baptism, notarized or certified and showing DOB, notarized statement from parent, passport, prior school records showing DOB
Student Immunization Records
- All immunizations must be up to date by the first day of school.
- Children will not be permitted to start Kindergarten until the immunization record is submitted to the school and reviewed by a school nurse.
If student is transferring from another school, parents/guardians will also need to complete a release of records form.
Questions? Please contact the Administrative Center registration secretary at 724-226-2400, ext. 5635.