New Student Enrollment K-12Student registration packets are available at the link above or at:Highlands Administrative Center1500 Pacific Avenue (rear)Natrona Heights, PA 15065Parents also may opt to enroll K-12 students through our online registration.
Age Requirements for Kindergarten: Children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1.
Information required for enrollment includes:
Proof of Age
- Acceptable documents: birth certificate, baptismal certificate, copy of record of baptism, notarized or certified and showing DOB, notarized statement from parent, passport, prior school records showing DOB
Proof of Residency
- Must provide 2 forms of proof of residency
- Acceptable documents: a deed, lease, current utility bill (within 30 days), current credit card bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver’s license, DOT identification card
Student Immunization Records
If student is transferring from another school, parents/guardians will also need to complete a release of records form.Questions? Please contact the Administrative Center registration secretary at 724-226-2400, ext. 5635.
- All immunizations must be up to date by the first day of school.
- Children will not be permitted to start Kindergarten until the immunization record is submitted to the school and reviewed by a school nurse.