Highlands School DistrictBuildings & Grounds Department601 Montana Avenue
Natrona Heights, PA 15065Phone: 724-226-3755Fax: 724-226-3779
Christian Reiser, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Howells, Secretary email@example.com 724-224-5880
Doug Ament, Electrician
Fred Hanyo, Maintenance
Ken Olschefsky, Van Driver / Supplies
Matt Skurko, Painter
Ray Dauer, Plumber
Bobby Squires, Project Worker
Heather Loughlin, Project Worker
Alex Konesky, Project Worker
BUILDINGS & GROUNDS EMPLOYEE PHILOSOPHY
The Buildings & Grounds Department of the Highlands School District is an indispensable part of the educational process. We affect every aspect of the school structure from safety to educational development.
It is our responsibility to:
- Ensure the safety of anyone in or on school district property.
- Ensure a level of cleanliness and comfort so that the students and staff perform at peak efficiency.
- Meet the demands of the principals, teachers, students, and fellow workers so that educational development is not forfeited.
- Comply with all Allegheny County Health Department and state regulations and codes.
- Comply and follow all Material Safety Data Sheets and manufacturers procedures to ensure the safety of all that may come in contact with chemicals.
- Dispose of excess chemicals as per vendor requirements so as not to contaminate the environment.
- Meet all Buildings and Grounds necessities as cost efficiently as possible without forfeiting safety.
- Provide necessary information to students, parents, and staff regarding safety and procedures.
- Take pride in the work that we provide, so that we are all working toward one goal --- education.
- Never forget the reason that each and every one of us are here --- the student.