Welcome to Highlands Online Student Registration (2020-2021)
Read all directions first, then complete the process. It is recommended to use Chrome browser.
Please Note: There is a TWO-step process to enroll your child for the school year. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE ALL steps below your child will not be registered.
Directions for the Online Enrollment are below:
Step 1- Complete the Online Enrollment Form
1) Click on the following link: HSD 2020-2021 New Student Registration
2) If you have never used the online enrollment program, click on Create Account and complete form
3) Click on "New Form"
4) In the drop-down menu you'll see "2020-2021 Registration Form".
5) Add Student --> Complete the First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth of your student & click on Add Student
6) This will now launch you into the remainder of the required registration forms. Forms are listed on the left side of the screen with required fields throughout.
7) Once you have completed all sections, you'll have an opportunity to "Review & Submit"
8) Once you have submitted the form you will receive a confirmation email from the registration office indicating we have received the application. You'll receive an additional email once the application has been reviewed an accepted. At this point please see STEP TWO below
* If you cannot complete the form all at once, the form will automatically save and you can login & complete at a later time. PLEASE REMEMBER your user name and password as we cannot retrieve them
* If you have multiple students entering for the coming school year, you can click on the "Home" button in the upper right hand corner. This will take you back to "New Form" screen. Click on "New Form" then click "Copy Basic Information From" and indicate which student you want to copy. Click "Go." The only information that will be copied is student and parent/guardian address and phone numbers.
Step 2- if you haven't uploaded documents:
If registering for Kindergarden, bring the following documentation listed below to our Kindergarden Registration, March 5, 2020, or come the registration office after May 1st.
If registering for grades 1-12, bring the following documentation listed below to the registration office after May 1st.
- Proof of Age - Child's birth certificate or passport
- 2 of Proof of residency (the only acceptable forms are: current signed lease agreement, current utility bill, or tax bill)
- Immunization records
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Administrative Center registration secretary at 724-226-2400, ext. 4534.