In an effort to open the lines of communication between parents/guardians and school administration, Dr. Monique Mawhinney, the Superintendent of Highlands School District, will continue facilitating Coffee Talks for each building this year. Your child’s principal will also participate in these events.
This will be an opportunity for any parent who has a child in the Early Childhood Center, Elementary School, Middle School or High School to come and discuss any issues or concerns related to that particular building or to share news about good things happening. These meetings will be for adults only.
Coffee Talk dates for the 2022-23 school year are listed below. Please check the district's website calendar for any updates.
OCTOBER 2022 - in person
- Oct. 12 at 9:30am - Middle School
- Oct. 12 at 1:30pm - HECC & HES (held at HES)
- Oct. 13 at 9:30am - High School
JANUARY 2023 - via Zoom
- Jan. 9 at 5:30pm - HECC & HES
- Jan. 10 at 6:00pm - High School
- Jan. 12 at 6:00pm - Middle School
MARCH 2023 - in person
- Mar. 7 at 9:30am - Middle School
- Mar. 7 at 1:45pm - HECC & HES (held at HECC)
- Mar. 8 at 1:30pm - High School
MAY 2023 - via Zoom
- May 23 at 5:30pm - Middle School
- May 23 at 6:30pm - High School
- May 24 at 5:30pm - HECC & HES