Students! Enter the Superintendent's Holiday Card Design Contest!
Highlands substitute Superintendent Dr. Monique Mawhinney is sponsoring a Holiday Card Design Contest that is open to all student artists in the district! We encourage students to design and submit a holiday card into the contest following the guidelines listed below.
- One submission per student. Entries must be original, drawn artwork (not computer-generated).
- 8.5 by 11 inch paper size, color or black & white. Please note that the image will be reduced to fit the size of a card.
- Students must include their name, grade and building on the back of the submission.
- Try to incorporate the Highlands colors, logo or mascot (not required).
- Submit either electronically to Jennifer Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit artwork to teacher or school office.
- Submission must be received by Monday, December 3 at 4:00pm
Substitute Superintendent Dr. Mawhinney will select five total submissions from the entries to create the district's holiday greeting cards! Winners will receive a set of their printed cards and will be featured on the district's website and social media. They will also be recognized at the January 2019 Highlands School Board Meeting.
Superintendent: Dr. Monique Mawhinney
1500 Pacific Avenue, PO Box 288, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
This is the disclaimer text. It should wrap, then the bar will grow in height if more space is needed. The blackboard footer will center if disclaimer is not being used and the background will be one color.