• Process for Addressing Complaints/Concerns 

    A parent or student who has a complaint or concern should first speak directly with the teacher involved. If necessary, the matter may then be brought to the principal. Do not rely on hearsay or "second-hand" information.  Parents should make an appointment to ensure adequate time to discuss the problem with the teacher / principal.