Advanced Placement Courses
Research shows that the best way to prepare for the rigors of college course work is to participate in Advance Placement courses in high school. Aside from preparing for post-secondary education, there are a myriad of other reasons to sign up for AP courses. Here are just a few reasons to sign up:
Gain the Edge in College Preparation
- Get a head start on college-level work and earn college credits!
- Improve your writing skills and sharpen your problem-solving techniques.
- Develop the study habits necessary for tackling rigorous course work.
Stand Out in the College Admissions Process
- Demonstrate your maturity and readiness for college.
- Show your willingness to push yourself to the limit.
- Emphasize your commitment to academic excellence.
Broaden Your Intellectual Horizons
- Explore the world from a variety of perspectives, most importantly your own.
- Study subjects in greater depth and detail.
- Assume the responsibility of reasoning, analyzing, and understanding for yourself.