Superintendent Dr. Joseph Latess is looking for the perfect art design to create the 2010 Highlands School District Holiday Greeting Card! This year, theSuperintendent's Holiday Card Contest is open to all student artists in the district, from K-4 to Grade 12! Please make your students aware of the contest and encourage them to submit a holiday card design.
Here are the guidelines:
- One submission per student.
- 8.5 by 11 inch paper size, color or black & white. Please note that the image will be reduced to fit the size of a card.
- Students must include their name, grade and building on the back of the submission.
- Try to incorporate the Highlands colors, logo or mascot (not required).
- Submission must be received by November 23 at 4 p.m.
Dr. Latess will select eight total submissions from the entries to create the district's holiday greeting cards that will be sent to community groups and members, as well as to schools and other educational institutions across the state!
Superintendent: Dr. Monique Mawhinney Assistant Superintendent: Dr. Cathleen Cubelic
1500 Pacific Avenue, PO Box 288, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
This is the disclaimer text. It should wrap, then the bar will grow in height if more space is needed. The blackboard footer will center if disclaimer is not being used and the background will be one color.