STUDENTS: Submit Your Entry for the Superintendent's Holiday Card Contest!
Highlands student artists in Pre-K through Grade 12 are encouraged to submit a holiday card design for the 2020 Superintendent's Holiday Card Contest!
Highlands Superintendent Dr. Monique Mawhinney will select at least five total submissions from the entries to create the district's holiday greeting cards. Winners will receive a set of their printed cards and will be featured on the district's website and social media. They will also be recognized during the January 2021 School Board Meeting.
- One submission per student.
- 8.5 x 11 inch paper size, color or black & white. Please note that the original image will be reduced to fit the size of a card.
- Cards must be hand-drawn, not computer-designed.
- Students must include their name, grade and building on the back of the submission.
- Try to incorporate the Highlands colors, logo or mascot (not required).
- Submit either electronically to Jennifer Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off / mail the submission to the Highlands Administrative Center, 1500 Pacific Ave. (REAR), PO Box 288, Natrona Heights, PA 15065. Attn: Jennifer Goldberg
- Submission must be received by Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 4:00pm.
This is the disclaimer text. It should wrap, then the bar will grow in height if more space is needed. The blackboard footer will center if disclaimer is not being used and the background will be one color.