Highlands High School Aries YearbookAll Proceeds Go Toward Aries 2017-2018 Yearbook.Senior Class of 2018Important Forms:
SENIOR SALUTES DEADLINE APPROACHING!!!
Senior Salute - Parent Ads
The yearbook staff has begun capturing the special, fun, and silly moments of Highlands High School. We truly believe that this year’s yearbook will be a wonderful recollection of the memories made at HHS. With that being said, the yearbook staff has started selling Senior Salute Ads for the 2017-2018 yearbook edition.
Senior Salutes: The staff provides parents/guardians an opportunity to publish a personal ad for their student showcasing their life, achievements, and memories. The ads can include a current picture, pictures of your student throughout their life, baby pictures, and a personal message to your student.
Included in this packet is an order form containing prices and additional information. When you turn your ad packet in, please submit all materials, desired pictures, personal messages and fees, in one envelope. All photos, forms, and payments must be turned in no later than JANUARY 5, 2018.Please download the SENIOR SALUTE AD FORM for guidelines.
Senior PORTRAITS will be due Monday, November 6, 2017.Submit to Mr. Wilpula, room B106.
Senior Portrait Guidelines
- Our school photographer, Lifetouch, will be taking senior portraits on school picture day (October 10, 2016) at no charge to seniors. Please Note: All seniors are required to take a school photo on picture day for their school ID. If you choose to not use the school photo, you may submit one taken by a different professional photographer. Remember that our yearbook is a professional publication, so please be advised that an amateur snapshot (cell phones, “selfies,” etc.) may not be submitted as a yearbook senior portrait.
- We suggest seniors, who plan to hire a professional photographer, allow time for processing, editing, and shipping. The senior portrait should be standard wallet size/resolution 300. Most photographers are familiar with the sizes. If they are uncertain about releasing a senior photo, please show them this letter or have them email Mr. Wilpula email@example.com for clarification.
- The senior portrait should be a photograph with the student as the focus of the photo. Photos with distracting elements and/or props such as animals, cars, sunglasses, etc. will not be approved.
- IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS: (1) Photos should be waist up (2) Vertical not horizontal (3) Face front headshot (no sunglasses, no hand signals, no cell phone snap shots, low quality, blurry, or gritty snap shots).
- The senior portrait must be submitted in digital form. You have a variety of options. You can send it via email to the YB at Yearbook@goldenrams.com, or you can send it on a CD/Flash Drive. If you choose the second method, please write the senior’s first and last name on the CD/Flash Drive; save the senior photo as the student’s first and last name (ex. JohnSmith). Your photographer will be able to take care of this for you.
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOSPlease click on the banner below to submit any photos of the 2017-2018 school year that you would like to have included in the yearbook.Choose the COMMUNITY UPLOAD option and our access code is - yearbook
BUSINESS ADVERTISEMENTSLocal businesses are encouraged to advertise in the Aries Yearbook by purchasing AD space. All proceeds are used to help offset the cost of the book for Highlands students. Please download our AD FORM for more details!Follow us on Twitter