Posted: Jan. 17, 2018SCHOOL POLICE OFFICERApplications are being accepted by the Highlands School District Police Department for the position of School Police Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safety of the students and staff of the Highlands School District, with a primary duty location at the Highlands Middle School. Completed applications must be submitted by 3:00PM on Monday, January 29, 2018 by mail, in person, or via email to Officer Rich Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click on the following links for more details about the qualifications and to download an application.
SUBSTITUTE OPENINGSSubstitute Nurses - Highlands School District is currently seeking substitute nurses. Applicants should submit resume and letter of interest to Human Resources, Box 288 Natrona Heights, PA 15065. Questions? Call 724-226-2400.
Substitute Secretaries & Aides - Highlands School District is currently seeking substitute secretaries and aides. Applicants should submit resume and letter of interest to Human Resources, Box 288 Natrona Heights, PA 15065. Questions? Call 724-226-2400.
Substitute Custodian Screenings: Daily, please stop by between 8 AM - 4 PM to apply! Flexible schedule. Need substitutes for day and night shifts. Must be able to submit to background checks, clearances, and pre-employment drug screening. Having own transportation is a plus. EOE.
Substitute Cafeteria Positions - Highlands School District is accepting applications for substitute cooks and servers for the 2017-18 school year. Submit your completed application to Human Resources, Box 288 Natrona Heights, PA 15065. Must submit to background check, clearances and pre-employment drug screening.
Substitute Teacher Screenings
Highlands School District is seeking substitute teachers for the 2017-2018 school year. Call 724-226-2400 and ask for Human Resources for available dates to apply for these substitute positions. Screenings are held at Highlands Administrative Center, 1500 Pacific Avenue, Natrona Heights, PA 15065. You must turn right at the Y in the front of the High School, pass the Student Parking lot on the right, continue forward and turn left to the rear of the building, where the Administrative Center is located.
Materials to bring with you, if you already possess the documents, include:
- Standard Pennsylvania Teacher application or resume
- Most current Act 34, 151 and FBI clearances
- Act 126 Mandated Reporter training certificate, current within 5 years
- A copy of your PA Teaching Certificate or a letter of assurance from your graduating school regarding certification expectations
- Contact information for three professional references.
- You will also be required to submit a physical (current within 12 months) and a TB test (current within six months) following the screening. Download the Physical / TB Form here.
- At the screening, you will receive information about a pre-employment drug screening.
- Bring a driver's license and social security card or a passport to be photocopied for payroll forms.
Thank you for your interest in Highlands School District. Call 724-226-2400 with Human Resources questions.